Since I had lots of pavers left over I decided to use them on a grill patio. The kids helped out. The hardest part was the calculating the amount of cement, sand, and building the frame for it. ''
''
''
''
''
''
''
''
Hey Rylan, this is Jared Curt's wife. We got your family Christmas Card, and got your blog addresses from it. What a cute family! Jared and I enjoyed looking back through yours and Jamie's blog posts. You guys are welcome to view our blog. It's private though. If you'd like to view it, send me an email so I can email you back an invite to the blog. my email is courtneycurt at gmail dot com Fun to look at your family's picts! That mud run looked pretty intense. :)
Hey Rylan, this is Jared Curt's wife.
ReplyDeleteWe got your family Christmas Card, and got your blog addresses from it.
What a cute family!
Jared and I enjoyed looking back through yours and Jamie's blog posts.
You guys are welcome to view our blog. It's private though. If you'd like to view it, send me an email so I can email you back an invite to the blog. my email is courtneycurt at gmail dot com
Fun to look at your family's picts! That mud run looked pretty intense. :)
Looks Awesome!
ReplyDelete