Saturday, July 30, 2011

Baby Olo

First off, I got off 2 hrs late from the overnight shift and met the fam at nico's. the one at ina/oldfather, don't recommend it as the breakfast burrito had almost no eggs and the sodas were all flat. Not going there again.(unless you like no egg and lots of crunchy bacon, avoid that one) Owen is a mover and doesn't like the jewels to be uncovered, and it was definitely tough since I haven't taken many newborns pictures. Hence only a few of him sleeping. Only pooped on jen twice though. Jamie wasn't there to think of posing ideas and I don't have time to study much photography these days, but I definitely had a good learning experience. I think these are worthy to hang on the wall though. I would... enjoy



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rylan! I especially love the first 2 and the last one! :-)

    ReplyDelete