Well, no pictures today. Just need the extra point to catch up. Life for me has been busy, but I am almost caught up on my debt free goal for the first of the year. THEN this family will work towards fiscal fitness, planning for purchases, and staying away from debts we don't need.
It will be a tough year as well. Grandpa has been diagnosed with "Leukemia Cutis". I've researched a bit about it and his aleukemic so (far meaning it hasn't shown in his blood yet) and this is good if we can get it chemo'ed before spreading. Find out more on monday.
I'm kind of numb in the brain lately, the body isn't used my schedule, SOOO MUCH going on in my life; hope to relax someday, Hopefully as I implement the teachings found in "Getting things done" I will have less stress and worry, I'll keep you posted about that....
Good night all.
(ps I started before midnight so it counts!)
No comments:
Post a Comment