Sunday, December 19, 2010

Temple Lights 2010

Iso3200 is a good thing when you forget your flash








5 comments:

  1. Ry, I actually like it without the flash. ISO 3200 is great! Except for the time I accidentally left it on 3200 and did a family shoot. Can you say oh, crap? So far that has been my only re-do shoot. Now with Lightroom3 I could have fixed those pictures a little better... but I learned!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I didn't plan on taking pictures that night, too many people for anything that looked cool. Jamie's camera was dead. By the way, is lightroom 3 slow for you? LR 2 is way faster on my computer so I decided not to upgrade. The new features weren't that impressive either. (Gotta save for CS5.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You came to see the temple lights and you didn't even call me. What a bummer~! Love you~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we would have known you were in town. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rylan these are great pics! Wish we could have made it to the Temple this year to see the lights maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete