I learned a great lesson editing this picture. Get it right in the camera and you won't have to do so much "post processing" (ie head swapping, exposure painting and adjusting and learning photoshop CS5,((no I didn't buy it,, just trying it out)
So that means planning the shot, getting the exposure setup before we start posing. I've been trying to create this shot for awhile, ever since we did our first wedding, I had this vision of this picture in my head. Had a few others as well but as you can see, the sprinklers at the temple were on everytime we stopped to take pictures.
I even got blasted in the head while I was taking the first picture of the kids and luckily I had the lens hood on so My lens didn't get wet. Tim shoved jamie out of the way, pretty funny stuff.
Well, Its not perfect but it'll have to do, unless they want to get dressed up again...I'd do it again...
No comments:
Post a Comment