I've just found a new hobby. 1971 F100 Custom. It's a fixer upper. It was in a few pieces but now It atleast has an engine that runs. (Me and my Dad found a craigslist treasure of a motor and swapped out the old one that had a piston turned sideways) a new starter later and it fired up easily! 
All the parts are here just have to clean it up and do some minor body work and it'll be sweet! I'll also have to mention that it doesn't have A/c or Power steering, YET but it will.


So that's my life now... I'm a truck guy again. Goin back to my roots! I have to decide on a color though and tires and.....lots of other stuff!
Priceless!
So that's my life now... I'm a truck guy again. Goin back to my roots! I have to decide on a color though and tires and.....lots of other stuff!
Priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment