Sunday, May 16, 2010

He's going to drive professionally someday...



I been thinking that it will be best for me to do blog updates every monday so that's when I'll post new things.  I'm still trying to find balance in my life these days and be more effective doing those things that are most important to me and my family.  I do have a friend that deleted her blog a few days ago; doesn't that sounds like a good Idea?  my family would probably object though... wouldn't you..

4 comments:

  1. I would definitely object...love all the pic's and watching your photographic creativity develop. I look forward to your new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from me, Katy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the only way I get to see your darling kids grow up, so you can not stop taking pics or blogging.
    Love Krista, Scott & Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be an ABSOLUTE! I OBJECT! We don't see you often enough and I would miss the catch up however brief! I love you all so much! Aunt Deana

    ReplyDelete