I like this! I appreciate the focus on where you are going, instead of where you are. -That's what it's about right?
Yes. Also the lines draw you into the picture. The out of focus foreground, I wish I could say I planned that but it worked out. It is almost a mirrored image but it has a few subtle differences that make it interesting, to me at least.
This would be a great print for an office. You could even find a cool quote for the bottom of it. (a lot of what we do just "works out" eh?) Own it :)
I like this! I appreciate the focus on where you are going, instead of where you are. -That's what it's about right?
ReplyDeleteYes. Also the lines draw you into the picture. The out of focus foreground, I wish I could say I planned that but it worked out. It is almost a mirrored image but it has a few subtle differences that make it interesting, to me at least.
ReplyDeleteThis would be a great print for an office. You could even find a cool quote for the bottom of it. (a lot of what we do just "works out" eh?) Own it :)
ReplyDelete