Yep, I really don't have any new pictures to post. I haven't had a photoshoot in a month. I'm working on a few projects at home. I'll have to post the finished product... Jamie's desk. Also Organizing my office and built some shelves in the garage. I've sorted the junk that needs to go. Funny, none of it is mine? 
So here's to Jack. Jay's favorite horse. Also, I've been really good not buying any new toys lately. My list of wants is growing though. I've added a few things like...a light meter..... and mabe a lightroom plug-in that makes skin softening 50 pictures at the same time easy. Anyone got an extra $560 laying around they'ld like to invest in my photo equipment? I'll give you free pictures for life?(maybe...)
So here's to Jack. Jay's favorite horse. Also, I've been really good not buying any new toys lately. My list of wants is growing though. I've added a few things like...a light meter..... and mabe a lightroom plug-in that makes skin softening 50 pictures at the same time easy. Anyone got an extra $560 laying around they'ld like to invest in my photo equipment? I'll give you free pictures for life?(maybe...)
No comments:
Post a Comment