lower case j.Ha ha ha ha!
Oooh! Icky! Now that's stinky photography!
You are GOOD brent. Jamie was almost offended I put it up, but... I'm a guy. Poop is cool
Poop IS cool. Especially when it makes a letter of the alphabet. That kind of poopy talent deserves a photograph...at the very least!Thanks for the laugh!
HAHA!! Poop is only cool in certain circumstances...for instance, it isn't so cool when you're the one cleaning it up. Anyway! This reminds me of a story about one of my brothers who pooped the number 5! Now that is talent!
lower case j.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha!
Oooh! Icky! Now that's stinky photography!
ReplyDeleteYou are GOOD brent. Jamie was almost offended I put it up, but... I'm a guy. Poop is cool
ReplyDeletePoop IS cool. Especially when it makes a letter of the alphabet. That kind of poopy talent deserves a photograph...at the very least!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh!
HAHA!! Poop is only cool in certain circumstances...for instance, it isn't so cool when you're the one cleaning it up. Anyway! This reminds me of a story about one of my brothers who pooped the number 5! Now that is talent!
ReplyDelete