Hi,
Just thought I'd let off some frustration. I had to teach 2 lessons at church today, both of which made me almost want to cry or scream or something. First off, 14-15 yr olds. I think only 2 out my 8 students doesn't talk constantly when others are talking. Its fun to try and teach them something. *SARCASM INSERT HERE*
Then after making it through 35 min of that I teach the lesson in Elders quorum.
The Lesson was on the apostasy (abandoning what one believes, for those who've never heard of the word) Well, it was bad because almost no one had much to say. I can say that it is a very self-explanatory subject, and I, being the part agoraphobic person that I am couldn't come up with any filling comments. Also, the lessons from the presidents of the church manuals are designed to be read ahead of time so we all can discuss the content without reading it verbatum.
How many people read the lesson ahead of time? ... 1
Well, As bad as it felt today If I was in any other church I'd probably quit and do something else with my free time. But, I know that THE CHURCH IS TRUE, I DON'T go to church for other people. I go to church to worship God and make myself better by overcoming my weakness.
I do admit now, teaching is one of many of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment