Hello sports fans, here's my take on why lightroom is a must for anyone serious about making pictures look good.
1. It is by far the easiest program I've used
2. Presets: you just copy settings from similar pictures or create a "shortcut" to whatever you like to do to your pictures and Presto paste-O (http://www.presetopia.com/learn) watch the tutorial spencer made, pretty cool stuff.
3. It's Non-destructive editing, meaning it doesn't change your original and all you have to do is press a reset button and back to original settings.
4. It has cropping, adjustment brush, red eye, and graduated filter. You may not need to use photoshop ever again.
5. you can try it free! for 30 days. No I have no stock in adobe but its just that cool. I could go on but I'll stop there.
hey cuz. Cool website. I downloaded photoshop elements 7 on my computer for 30 days, i'm so lost with it!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check this one out. I got a nikon d90 for christmas and am trying to learn all this photography stuff. Keep up on the website, I like all the pictures!
Rachel